Looking for a fast way to bank on the go? Try Text Banking.
How to Enroll in Text Banking
- Login to your Online Banking account using your User ID and password. Don’t have an Online Banking account? Visit our https://emrspcu.com/online-banking-how-to-enroll for instructions on how to enroll.
- After you login to your account, click on “Preferences” located at the top of the page. On the left side of the screen, click on the “Text Message Setup” tab.
- You will be prompted to enter your 10 digit cell phone number (without dashes) and wireless provider name. After entering the information click “Send Verification Code”.
- You will receive a verification code as a text message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the verification code in the “Verification Code Box” under the original cell phone number and wireless provider name you entered earlier. Click “Finish Setup” after the 6 digit verification code has been entered.
- On the setup page you will see a list of your accounts with a Text Name Field. These are default names to use for each account when using Text Banking. You have the ability to change the Text Name for each account. After entering the desired text name for each account, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
After completing the previous steps, you are ready to use Text Banking. Listed below are the mobile codes to receive account information. Text the command to email@example.com
|Text Banking Shortcuts|
|BAL||List the balance for all accounts|
|BAL [acct nickname]||List the balance on account [acct nickname]|
|CHK||View the most recent checks cleared|
|LAST [acct nickname]||Retrieves the last few transactions for account [acct nickname]|
|TRA [acct nickname 1] [acct nickname 2] ###||Transfer $### from [acct nickname 1] to [acct nickname 2]|
|INFO||Retrieves a list of commands|
|ACC||Lists account nicknames|